View Single Post
Old
08-14-2006, 05:36 PM
Fletch

vCash: 500
Ola...

I do like your lineups, but my guess would be that guys like Dawes and Dubinsky are sent down to Hartford, at least to start the season, just because they can go to Hartford and guys like Hall, and perhaps even Immonen, will get a chance to show what they have.

I disagree with having Shanny with Nylander/Jagr only because I think Shanny needs to play on another line to create more balance. I think Shanny's on a different level than Cullen and Prucha and can elevate their respective game (if on the same line, that is, which I think at a minimum Cullen starts with Shanny).

I do agree fully about the third line - while it should be physical and defensively minded, the team needs more scoring from it (not talking huge leaps as the second line should score more than last season's second line).

Hard to argue the defense pairings. There's six guys signed, six spots, and two pairs played together last season with success. It would be really interesting to see something different than that.

I agree fully about the fourth line too (and thought that was a value that Moore actually brought). You know what kind of energy they'd bring, and while they didn't score, they did their job 9 times out of 10.

Fletch is offline   Reply With Quote