View Single Post
Old
03-31-2013, 07:06 AM
doakacola*

vCash: 500
Lucic
Quote:
Originally Posted by reffree View Post
Speed would help, but with Satan they weren't speedy and everything was fine. Lucic and the current version of Horton are complementary top 6 foward imo. That's great if there's one complementary playing with two legetimate top 6. But here it's not the case. This line hasn't enough skill so they needs to grind it out for alot of their goals. Lucic and Horton can't grind it every game at 100%, even to 4th line who's there just for that can't to it every game. It's just too taxing on the body and with age, money, security, etc. players tend to be less agressive, it's totally human.

Speed is never a bad idea, but first and for most they need a guy with legitimate top 6 skills imo.
Lucic - Krejci - Horton proved in the 2011 PO they can be a force. Don't think for one second that
Julian will attempt to trade off Seguin and Horton before the PO start or until FORCED to in the PO. Claude will always revert to the reality of the 2011 PO. Who the hell can blame him? That was reality, not faceless armchair GM here and I certainly include myself.

They will add to the 3rd line and get a clear upgrade from Johnson, Krug or Bartkowski. I do believe PC
is ok with that.

doakacola* is offline   Reply With Quote