View Single Post
Old
03-31-2013, 09:08 AM
Cory Trevor
Smokes, Let's go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Hockey Fan View Post
I would like to know some opinions here about the Stamkos-Tavares-St.Louis line...the only problem I see is a little bit of absence of physicality and you know the dirty work-type player. Or do you think it wouldn't be a problem ? / is this line capable to be solid defensively ?
I don't think it matters so much. Canada's top two lines will be able to produce(assuming the line you mentioned is the second line) and Canada already has a plethora of excellent two way players, especially if Toews and Bergeron are considered the 3rd and 4th line centers. In terms of type of player, I think that's neutralized on the open surface. I don't know who you had listed as your bottom six centers/forwards but that gritty type player on the top two lines isn't as necessary, Canada can score those goals with their bottom six if needs be IMO.

Quote:
Re. Benn, I would definitely take Taylor Hall before Benn right now.
Tough call but as would I.

Quote:
I think Iginla has a legitimate chance, and he doesn't even have to play with Crosby in Pittsburgh. If he makes a good play-off run......why not ? As of now, I think he has a better chance to make the team than Perry. But the play-offs can change everything I guess.
Ehh I think not. He didn't look all that mobile last year and this year even more so. Think he misses out.

Quote:
P.K. Subban is still closer and closer to be a member of the canadian olympic squad, I think he's gonna make the team.
Right now he's a lock for me if he continues his play. Plenty of experience playing for Team Canada already on his resume to boot.