View Single Post
Old
03-31-2013, 10:46 AM
CasualFan
Tortious Beadicus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
So the scenario I outlined a couple pages back would be possible, no?? (ie... NHL sells to Gosbee/IEH, transfers the AMUL and then allows them to move if they can't get something worked with Glendale.)
I think it's contractually possible. However, including location transfer rights with a team sale doesn't appear to be the NHL's standard method. But it's their league, they can do whatever they want. In that scenario, assuming the NHL would include the ability to relocate in the deal, the landing spot would have to be KC, right? Gosbee/IEH wouldn't seem to have a lot of leverage or options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseoke39 View Post
I've been tuned out on the NHL since the lockout, but I'm curious: what are the odds this team stays at this point?
It seems that depends on how much NHL content is worth to a multimedia company in Quebec.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqib View Post
Right, but what I am curious about is did the temporary deal invalidate the existing AMUL? Can the NHL just pick up the AMUL for the next 8 years or was that gone when they negotiated the deal for this season.
There was no temporary deal. They tolled the amended AMUL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas L View Post
Also, the name of his firm - Capstone Affluent Strategies - would imply that most of his clients have less than $1 million in investable assets.
Coyote Affluent Strategies seems like a logical next step...