View Single Post
Old
03-31-2013, 11:28 AM
Intangiblezzz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Hockey Fan View Post
I would like to know some opinions here about the Stamkos-Tavares-St.Louis line...the only problem I see is a little bit of absence of physicality and you know the dirty work-type player. Or do you think it wouldn't be a problem ? / is this line capable to be solid defensively ?

Re. Benn, I would definitely take Taylor Hall before Benn right now.

I think Iginla has a legitimate chance, and he doesn't even have to play with Crosby in Pittsburgh. If he makes a good play-off run......why not ? As of now, I think he has a better chance to make the team than Perry. But the play-offs can change everything I guess.

P.K. Subban is still closer and closer to be a member of the canadian olympic squad, I think he's gonna make the team.
I think Benn is a bit better 2-way and I would love to see him with Toews. But it is very tough. We will see next year.

Just imagine Stamkos-Tavares-St.Louis...True it is lacking physicality but I think they are capable of standing there own defensively. I think the offensive possibilities outweighs the defensive problems. The other 3 lines are very strong defensively so 1 more offensive minded line wouldnt really hurt.