View Single Post
Old
03-31-2013, 11:33 AM
Srs Business
Look at this graph.

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Bones View Post
Quite frankly, Girardi is more on the s****er than Del Zotto is. Actually, Del Zotto has been our best d-man!! I agree with KD in that Girardi could/should be moved, but obviously for the right price. What kills me with him is that he is out of position a lot in our zone!! Has anyone else noticed this when the other teams score goals?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megustaelhockey View Post
I'd keep Girardi and move Del Zotto. I think Del Zotto is more likely to get someone in return who can shoot and clear the front of our net.
Yeah, he's been making some really bone headed passes lately too. I also don't quite understand why he feels the need to constantly miss the net on purpose hoping for a bank off the boards or a deflection. I see doing this once in a while, but damn man, try to hit the net.

Regardless of all that, I agree, I think MDZ has been better and has potentially more upside, but I think Girardi could land us someone who could shoot and clear the front of our net just as easily as Del Zotto can. A lot of teams would love to have a guy like Girardi.

Srs Business is online now   Reply With Quote