View Single Post
Old
03-31-2013, 01:03 PM
LordFletcher

vCash: 500
Name: Mike. Nickname, Swany

Fav All time Minnesota player (Wild or North Stars): undecided. I sadly kind of love everyone equally.

Fav Current Wild: Suter / Brodin / Parise / Koivu

Fav Non Wild Players: Stamkos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wayne Simmonds, Tavares.

Fav Wild Prospect: Dumba!!!!!!!!!!!

Fav Non Wild Prospects: I enjoy tracking prospects till their draft day and if they didn't end up on the Wild, I immediately dislike them . For soon to be drafted, my fav. of the 2013 NHL draft: Seth Jones, Drouin, Mackinnon and Barkov. The obvious choices. and then Nurse, Zadorov, Pulock, Ristolainen.

Fav Movies: Fight Club, Shawshank, Boondock Saints, Army of Darkness, Spaceballs, Legends of the fall, Gran Torino, Star Wars, The Green Mile, Tommy Boy, Top Gun, Forrest Gump, Open Range, Seven, The Departed, Saving Private Ryan, and many many more.

Hobbies: Sports sports sports my whole life is sports and my new puppy (Rhodesian Ridgeback).

Fav food: Mexican, Italian, cereal ... honestly I love food. I can't stop eating. If I didn't work out and diet during the day I would weigh 450lbs. I eat more than anyone I have ever known. It's scary too see how much I consume in a week compared to others.

Fav Beer: Too many to chose, quickly... Sam Adams seasonal (any) / Summit pale ale / and on a hot day, Dos Equis w/ a small lime.

Fav Wild moment: Everything Fletcher has done. Most importantly signing Parise / Suter, blowing up the world on July 4th. I have never been on my computer during a holiday, especially not all morning / day talking hockey in the middle of the summer. Drafting Dumba and watching Brodin turn into Bacon.

How I became a fan: Unsure. Always was a fan of hockey. Due to my age, I got caught in the lockout and before then the North Stars leaving. I LOVED the Stars as a kid then stopped watching till the Avalanche were est. Once the Wild happened, I became a fanatic, and then became a STH.

Origin of screen name: GM Chuck Fletcher, Lord Fletcher. "In Fletcher we trust"

Jerseys owned: Gaborik (white), Koivu (org. green), Granlund (green), Heatley (red and digital camo), Suter green, Koivu (Finland blue), team USA (white), Havlat (all start), Wild practice (Irish green).

Married?: Fall 2014. I proposed 3 weekends ago while in Vegas with her family and mine.

Kids?: 3-5 years out. (if everything goes as planned)