to BOS:

F Freddie Hamilton
F Ryane Clowe

to SJ:

F Alexander Khokhlachev
F Jordan Caron
D Matt Bartowski
2013 1st Round Pick

It would be interesting to see who is ranked higher by scouts and HF, Hamilton or Khokhlachev considering they are both high end prospects for their respective teams.

Wilson gets his package + for Clowe and Boston gets Hamilton in exchange for Khokhlachev.
So we get another slumping slow power forward and an ok prospect for that package? I wouldn't even deal Koko straight up for those two guys.

Koko being the youngest drafted player in his draft in 2011, could have easily been a first rounder in 2012. Guy is tearing it up this year, only way I move him if it will make the team much better immediately. Adding a slow 30 year old under performing forward who has 0 goals in 28 games and has been a liability on SJ is not gonna make us any better. We need skill and speed, not another slow role player that has been horrible for the Sharks this year.

To put it lightly, I will be disappointed if Chia overpays for a player like Clowe. I would give them Caron + mid level pick at most. The guy is just not good this year, not worth one of our top prospects.