View Single Post
Old
03-31-2013, 05:00 PM
losingsand

vCash: 500
ill say this again, wouldn't mind scratching scud for whiskey on a travel end of a back to back.. dude looks a bit run down. At his age and this months schedule is just brutal for someone that takes as many hits / minutes as he does.

nolan had his worst game as a king.

And i don't care if what I'm about to say is unpopular, but that's why we all come back to message boards, but this is CLEARLY NOT the same quick that we've had seen in the last 3 years let a lone LAST years performance. He was always nails in the shootout, i think scorers can smell fear and play their best when they sense weakness. (aka labarbera) Quick's a bit in his head with the pressures of the cup/contract, Teams are just feasting on him and making him look bad. Which is all a new concept to all of us who have been watching quickie be solid for us for so long.

Bernier is flat out outplaying quick everystep of the way during this season. No need to get sentimental, if i'm coach, i'm giving bernier the majority of the starts from here on out. Our Defensive personal with greene/mitchell out is not the best at keeping the goalie's porch neat and tidy. Teams personal works better with a solid %'s goalie like bernier in net. Can't argue with no losses in all of Bernie's starts. We're running out of time to see if quick can get back to what he was.