Old
03-31-2013, 05:00 PM
Killem Dafoe
Global Moderator
Hold my baby, man.

vCash: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by dethomas07 View Post
no way you move him.. hes to valuable.. top pairing RD's are way to hard to come by in this league.. if any d is moved it will be DZ, but i doubt hes moved.. only way they are moved is if we cant afford to keep all of them.. bc there salary demands.. but honestly we wont have to worry about that for at least another season or 2.. i think the core can stay together long term..

and to the list.. id consider moving all of them.. Richard is a no go tho.. will be bought out in 14'..

Gaborik i'd def consider moving for a good package.. 1st, prospect with high upside, young fw top 6/top 4 d with potential..

and the rest prob dont have the most value to get something decent back accept pending UFAs and late round picks..

i want to see McIrath up here to get a few games, cant be any worse then Stralman, Eminger (whos been solid, considering) hams, gilroy etc.... has anyone heard/seen how hes playing? you think hes close?
I'm excited to see what McIlrath can bring here but not to replace Stralman. I really like Strals. I agree what you said about Gaborik, and you're right, Girardi does have value and the fact that he's a top pairing RD might make him even more valuable to other teams.

But again, I'm not advocating trading him, but for the sake of the thread I'd entertain the idea if it were to bring us back a nice piece or two to help the club.

Killem Dafoe is online now   Reply With Quote