View Single Post
Old
03-31-2013, 09:28 PM
Marc the Habs Fan

vCash: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
The Capitals have a lot of problems. A lot of talent too but they have more questions than answers. The team just doesn't seem right.
I'm just looking at it from this perspective: They have in their primes or about to be in their primes Ovechkin-Backstrom-Carlson-Alzner with Forsberg and Kuznetsov as prospects. Add in a MacKinnon/Jones/Drouin/Barkov/Monahan/Lindholm and it's a scary core to me.

Quote:
Flyers are more dangerous overall but they need to rebuild their defense. Unless they get Jones they will have the same fundamental flaws and lack of balance until they make some moves.
If they were in a position to get 1 of the quality C's in the draft, I would imagine Schenn or Couturier or the pick itself is in play for a top pairing D. PHX would be a possible match.

Quote:
On the other hand as bad as the Sabres are, they already are the bane of our existence.
Yes, they are. Which is why I don't want them adding a stud prospect either. Then again, if they stink it up to end this year, do Vanek-Pominville-Miller all stay when they are UFAs in 2014? Do they trade them if they won't re-sign before next year's deadline? That would change the complexion of their team.

Last edited by Marc the Habs Fan: 03-31-2013 at 09:33 PM.