View Single Post
03-31-2013, 08:59 PM
JDinkalage Morgoone
U of South Flurrida
vCash: 1175
Originally Posted by WeekendAtBernies View Post
It's actually not that tough because w/ Bryz in net, you know you never have to go more than 1-2 games without a crappy effort

The Mike Green breakaway was pathetic, his effort on the Mojo goal was pathetic, and a goalie w/ better movement could've gotten across on Ovechkin, but I don't blame him for that one. I think at least 2 of the 4 were stoppable.

I'm sure you'll just disagree, but it's the same old stuff from the Bryzga-lovers. He has the 3rd worst ES save % of any goalie getting 20+ starts. He has a worse overall save % than all of the starting goalies of the teams that allow more turnovers than us.

He stinks. It's not the defense, it's that we have a mediocre starting goaltender. I don't understand why some people can't see that. You don't post these kind of numbers unless you're an average at best goalie. And quite frankly that's being generous. If you flirt w/ below a .900 save % in your prime as a goalie, you suck.
Why does everyone who backs him up after a win become a Bryz-lover? I'm honestly asking. I appreciate your insight here, I really do, and I'm not trying to come off as a dick, but I never see any sort of praise come from you or a lot of other people. I understand that he has a lot of bad games, but why not give a little credit when he does well?

"Help was not promised, lovely girl. Only death."
JDinkalage Morgoone is offline   Reply With Quote