View Single Post
Old
03-31-2013, 09:05 PM
WeekendAtBernies

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDinklage Morgoone View Post
Why does everyone who backs him up after a win become a Bryz-lover? I'm honestly asking. I appreciate your insight here, I really do, and I'm not trying to come off as a dick, but I never see any sort of praise come from you or a lot of other people. I understand that he has a lot of bad games, but why not give a little credit when he does well?
Why don't I praise him? Because he doesn't deserve it. He's a cap anchor who has played like crap for the majority of his time here. Who cares if he has one good game? I root for him to succeed every game, but when the sum of his work is a pile of dog crap, I'm not going to dig through it to find one little nugget I can compliment him on.

Perhaps it's something about me, I dunno but I judge situations and people on the sum of their efforts. I'm willing to give someone a break if they had a rough start and they legitimately turn it around (Hartnell for example) but Bryz hasn't turned any kind of corner. He's the same frustratingly inconsistent goalie he was the 1st season.

If you want to praise him for every good effort, be my guest. That's your right. I just won't be joining you.

WeekendAtBernies is offline   Reply With Quote