View Single Post
Old
03-31-2013, 10:58 PM
Johnny Budwick

vCash: 500
A Leafs-Canadiens series would be insane literally. I'd bet maybe, maximum 10 millions of Canadians watching that series on CBC.

Could be easily the most watched series on HNIC of all time.

I begrudingly respect the Leafs for their very good turnaround and performance this year, but honestly, Ottawa is the scarier team. They're disclipined, patient, smart, deceptively good and are tenacious-the kind of team who can make serious damage to you if you make the slightest mistake.

Ottawa is a upset team. Enough said.

And they have better guys in net. Reimer/Scrivens have proved to be at least nice NHL-calibre goalies compared to what Toronto had before(Toskala, Gustavsson, Tellqvist, Aubin, Belfour Raycroft etc) but I don't view them as goalies who can steal a series on their own imo.

That being said, I want to win the cup and having a great, intense, physical and emotional first-round series ain't in the best interests of the Habs.

I want to see a nice little matchup in the first round, in which the Habs advance in 4 or 5 games without much noise, fuss or critical injuries.

Bring me the Rags. Let the Bruins struggle with one of Leafs/Sens and be done with them.

Last edited by Johnny Budwick: 03-31-2013 at 11:04 PM.
Johnny Budwick is offline   Reply With Quote