View Single Post
Old
04-01-2013, 02:04 AM
Oilbleeder
RattsSSV on the avy

vCash: 50
This twist was awful. BB just basically buried Topaz. It's one thing for the instant eviction(which isn't a bad idea), but the whole "let the house see her strategy" thing was awful. Especially when Arisa asked her "Why did you put them up". I get that she should've had the presence of mind to keep it internal, but when the host (who is nowhere near Julie Chen in quality btw) directly asks you, it's kind of brutal.

This one really left a bad taste in my mouth. You essentially killed the chances of one of the contestants super blatantly. Just awful.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see Jillian and Emmett being targeted soon. Their names are coming up and eventually, someone will need to grow a pair and target them. Emmett wins pretty much every comp, so if the chance arises, it wouldn't surprise me to see him getting back doored.

Gary crying about slop was one of the funniest and most pathetic things I've seen on BB. When he ran from the HOH comp I was just dying of laughter.