Thread: Value of: LA's 1st round pick (CBJ own)
View Single Post
Old
04-01-2013, 09:03 AM
attackfan71

vCash: 500
i put a suggestion out there on the leafs board and not many agree with me but i believe a win win trade between leafs and blue jackets is kessel for either nyr first and a top A list forward prospect or for 2 of the 3 first round picks. reasoning is it helps blue jackets get into playoffs(which is much needed for fan base just as much as it is for the leafs) and i dont see kessel still being in leafs lineup by the time they are ready to contend.(the loss of kessel will not drop them out of the playoff picture this year and the young guys will still get some experience) the leafs can then have 3 more quality pieces after this draft or add a gardner and first and trade to a team that is in the top 3 or 4 that are in more need of pmd and not so much for a centre. this then gives leafs the center of the future they need. i beleive it opens lot of oppurtunities for both teams to succeed long term. 30-40 goal scorers dont grow on trees and niether do #1 centers so you have to give quality to get quality

Last edited by attackfan71: 04-01-2013 at 09:09 AM.
attackfan71 is offline   Reply With Quote