Thread: Value of: LA's 1st round pick (CBJ own)
View Single Post
Old
04-01-2013, 10:08 AM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitin425 View Post
Montreal offers Rene Bourque
Don't be absurd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomePanthers View Post
Maybe Kopecky is available?
Meh. We certainly will need bigger forwards, and Kopecky is at least a decent secondary scorer. Doesn't really seem like it's worth losing the 1st tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by untouchable21 View Post
I don't know, I have this feeling that JETS management may make Burmistrov available at the draft and decide to go in a different direction.

I'd hate to give up on Burmi as he is still only 21, but I do see it as a possibility. So far, Burmistrov is probably the best young asset from all the offers here in this thread.

I could be wrong, but that's just the feeling I'm getting especially if there is still a certain player on the draft board that the JETS covet.
Burmistrov is definitely of interest. But that also be draft day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by attackfan71 View Post
i put a suggestion out there on the leafs board and not many agree with me but i believe a win win trade between leafs and blue jackets is kessel for either nyr first and a top A list forward prospect or for 2 of the 3 first round picks.
Yeah, no thanks. Kessel isn't a rental per se but he'll be looking for a significant payday the year after next - and we will unable to take full advantage of his time here or pay him what he desires. Bad call for the CBJ.

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote