Thread: Prospect Info: Kings Prospects in the CHL/College
View Single Post
04-01-2013, 10:10 AM
dialed in your mom
vCash: 500
Gravel had such a solid game yesterday. His game during the playoffs has elevated and I would say he has easily been one of the top 4 Dman in all of the tournament.

He took a penalty early on (total baloney call) and then came out and played a flawless game. His presence in front of the net and positioning is really a difference maker. It has come a long way from where he was two years ago. He has been a favorite for awhile and really looks like I solid mobile SAH type that should be a King for a long time.

When he reaches his potential I think he could end up a 2nd pairing SAH who makes smart passes and can skate. Just a very good hard hitting smart Dman.

By the way Dowd had a great game again yesterday as well. I don't write allot about him but he is having a really solid year and its going to be fun watching him in Manchester. He is still sort of an enigma to me so it will be nice to see what our MCH posters think of him. He is still a high energy forward with nice hands that skates really well. That said it seems like at times that he tries to do too much. When it works he looks like a budding power forward stud (though his size doesn't indicate that he would make a typical PF) and when it doesn't he looks like any other scoring forward.

He is a fun player to watch so if you get a chance to see the frozen four you should. He and Gravel are both good reasons to watch the final four and the great level of hockey is too.