View Single Post
Old
04-01-2013, 12:03 PM
Tinalera

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killion View Post
Not to my knowledge no. He's simply stuck to his talking points throughout this sordid mess that he's created for himself & the NHL. "Were still hopeful a deal can get done; obviously our patience is not infinite" yadda yadda yadda. A whole lotta nothin. Hasnt said a damn thing really. Thin gruel for the fan base, not even enough to feed a sparrow. Now I can appreciate that he doesnt want to appear as some merchant of false hope but excuse me, a little late on that score yes? Was not that Gary sitting next to Greg Jamison at Glendales Council Meeting last year? Daly telling Scruggs that the $25M would likely never have to be touched? I mean, the lights appear to be on yet no ones home with this guy. What part of "you have an unspoken covenant with your fans, paying customers & partners to be honest & upfront, to give them your best effort" doesnt he get? You enter the arena of Sports, Entertainment, you live by that credo be it 25 or 250,000 in the audience. He's just gotta stop with this Lawyering-Up Act. Show some real Leadership.
You know, I think we need to put up a sticky post that is a collection of ALL the talking points that we hear again and again ("Two Weeks", "Imminent", "Hopeful a deal can get done", ect), and we'll number them! That way if this continues on, and someone wants to know what's up, we'll direct them to the sticky "Number 3 "Two weeks" is current talking point this week)

And Guelphstormer, I truly understand not wanting to wade through posts just to find a whole lotta nothing My idea for everyone saves time and is convienient!