Thread: Player Discussion: Who to lose
View Single Post
Old
04-01-2013, 02:07 PM
JayQueensNY88*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dethomas07 View Post
i understand trading for the right package... but number 1c and RHD top 4 are so hard to find in this league.. Girardi isn't going anywhere! hes only leaving if he walks as a UFA.. not worth loosing such a strong piece like this.. only way is if McIRath Proves hes a top 4 and if Sauer was healthy would I move him.. we have noone to replace him on th right side and they dont grow on trees..

and to say we need more offense is ridiculous... we have Gabs (30-40g) Nash 30+ Callahan 25+ and richards hags and step who are all 20g+.. the issue is our big players gabs and richards arent stepping up.. id only revamp bottom 6 and tweak it.. we dont need to blow this up and make crazy trades.. no way we do this.. its taken so long to build this team the way it is just to start moving all our young good assets..

Pyatt, Powe, Asham.. possibly gabs for the right package but doubt it..
Stralman, Gilroy, Eminger are all trade bait.. we're not moving significant young players, who we dont have in our system to replace them one day..
Stralman,Gilroy and Eminger,trade bait for what,the AhL? Who the hell would want them. Best turn around NYR can make is too acquire pieces and picks for Gabby,I say do it. I highly doubt he is resigned after next year. Very highly doubt it.

JayQueensNY88* is offline   Reply With Quote