Jagr: Should we trade or should we sign him. If we trade it will be trouble...
View Single Post
04-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ODU, Norfolk, VA
On the Jaromir Jagr front, it was still unclear as of Monday afternoon what will transpire. The Dallas Stars approached the Jagr camp three weeks ago about a contract extension, and the two sides have gone back and forth since. But still no contract extension.
Why? I'm hearing the Stars' front office is debating whether the team should sign or trade Jagr. And that decision had not been made as of Monday afternoon.
Other teams are absolutely calling with interest on Jagr. No surprise there, as he'd be a perfect rental. Hello, Boston Bruins?
But the Stars, who already dealt pending UFA Brenden Morrow, have to figure out if they should cash in on pending UFA Jagr or keep him around for another season. After all, the Stars were only two points out of a playoff spot Monday morning.
Sign him or trade him? To be determined.
View Public Profile
Visit jameswrjobe53's homepage!
Find More Posts by jameswrjobe53