View Single Post
Old
04-01-2013, 02:55 PM
Roadman
Moving On

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah View Post
Let's face it, our schedule is beyond ugly. Our only "easy" game left is at Colorado. If we can hold ourselves in a playoff spot over the next 5 games, we have the 6 game road trip from hell coming up after that with the last game of the season, at home, against Nashville.

Maybe we can say that about Detroit, maybe not. For not being all that good, they are still 7-5-1 in March. If they somehow lose to Colorado, they could be vulnerable. I guess everyone starts to look bad when you have a 10-2-3 month (23 of 30 points). That is amazing and it took that to even get us to faint hope for the 8th spot.

Beyond our schedule we have a huge regulation win issue. We probably lose every tie breaker known to man. Interesting thing to note, had we won a couple more shoot outs we would have been in far better position.

If this team qualifies for post season, it will be a true miracle. Almost everything is working against them.
Agreed.

But at the same time, a month ago you could have said the same thing about the CBJ being in 8th.

I post, therefore I am.