View Single Post
Old
04-01-2013, 03:49 PM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingKostitsyn View Post
Why should we try to beat Boston with toughness?

We can beat them with skill and actual hockey instead. Our players are not intimidated, let the Broons get penalties while we maul them on the PP. Thats how we've beat them troughtout the years and we have been pretty effective in doing so.

Pominville -

Can play the point on our second wave PP
Can play first line
Moves Gionta to the third line, at the same time upgrading Eller's line.

Ryder-Plekanec-Pominville
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher
Galchenyuk-Eller-Gionta (Prust would likely play instead of Galchenyuk on that line, especially in the playoffs)

That doesn't sound bad at all to me. It makes our top6 much more lethal and helps our third line as well. Our current team has 3 scoring lines and it is one of the strenghts of this team, we need to consider that. Very hard to contain so many skilled forwards. Pominville is good defensively as well, so yeah he won't punch Lucic but it doesn't matter if we score and the opponent doesn't.
No Pominville so quit asking. We don't need to give up high picks and good prospects for this pipsqeek. Don't ask again. Clowe is good. Clarkson and Glencross better. Giordano on D would be great. I would only give up alotfor Giordano. I would take Pommer if Gionta went the other way and we don't give up much.