View Single Post
04-01-2013, 08:29 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by That View Post
The Bulldogs should be fun to watch now with Vail already there and Archambault, Hudon and Collberg all their way. Any ideas what the lines might be? Last game the lines were something along the lines of:

It's getting pretty crowded up front. Ouellet was released from his PTO, but there's still Chaput and Lefebvre who were scratched. I can't see us releasing Belzile as he's been very good, so that's essentially one roster spot left. I'd like to see Stortini or Hagel scratched, but I have my doubts that will happen.
I think Chaput has suffered from a concussion a couple of games ago, he probably won't be available right away. With the addition of Archambault, Hudon and Collberg, I'm guessing Hagel will sit most of the games out. Then I would assume guys like Vail, Archambault and Quailer will alternate in and out of the line-up. The line-up could look like this :

Holland - Tenute - Belzile
Bournival - Dumont - Collberg
Hudon - Nokelainen - Leblanc
Quailer/Archambault - Vail/Hagel - Stortini

The dogs will definitely be more interesting to watch this week-end, I'm thinking of buying the feeds online.. Does anyone know how's the quality of the stream? I'm really looking forward to see Collberg and Hudon play at the AHL level. Should we expect Collberg to have an immediate impact?