View Single Post
Old
04-01-2013, 09:38 PM
lazyboy

vCash: 500
No upsets in round 1, I did ok with 7-1 record
Now for round 2

London in 7 over Kit....I think Gibson can steel it but something tells me the Knights have the Rangers number this year. If Stolarz keeps his play near par then the overall team balance should prevail. Either way this should be a great series.

Plymouth in 5 over Owen Sound....I'm big on the Plymouth bandwagon but it would not surprise me to have the Attack stretch this one out and even soften up the Whalers for their next opponent. Pains me to knock out Gibson (above) and now Binnington, but thats how I'm seeing it.

Belleville in 6 over Sudbury.....A good goaltender battle in this one but Subban should come out ahead here. Since the wolves were sellers at the deadline they are playing with house money to this point.

Oshawa in 6 over Barrie.....I'm still banking on a Ply vs Osh final but this could be a tough test for the Gens. As much as I love how Oshawa's team is built there is something about this up and coming Barrie team tells me they are looking to make a name for themselves this year.

lazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote