View Single Post
Old
04-01-2013, 09:52 PM
Zandar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreopancake View Post
Alright. Putting up better numbers than Huberdeau, Giroux, and similar number to Lecavalier in their draft years.

He's also helped lead his team to one of the best regular seasons in CHL history this year, played excellent in the playoffs last year, and has 10 points in 4 games so far this year.

I also want a player who's capable of bringing the fans back into The Can, and I think Drouin is an exciting enough player to do so.
I'm not saying he's not a good prospect but using stats doesn't tell the whole story. Only Huberdeau comes close to having the talent surrounding him that Drouin has. Drouin has done well to work on improving his game for sure and comparing his offense to the Q guys would project him to possibly be around an 80 point guy for the stats nuts. But also...Plenty of guys put up great numbers their draft years but dont amount to much. Whatever you do, don't go off of early production in the Q playoffs. Drouin has feasted on a ****** team. The worst team in the OHL would be harder to beat.