View Single Post
Old
04-01-2013, 10:16 PM
spfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by spfan View Post
London in 4
Knights have dominated all year and Saginaw are much worse, especially since Trocheck was dealt.

Plymouth in 7
Whalers depth edges out the offensive fire power of the Sting.

Sault ste. Marie in 7
Very close matchup, but I think the Greyhounds have better depth.

Kitchener in 5
While they are very close points wise, but with Faksa back and a huge factor is having Gibson. Saving their best hockey for the playoffs I think.

Belleville in 6
I see this series being a strong goaltending battle. The Bulls will outmatch them though due to being a superior team.

Barrie in 5
Colts led by Scheifele, will make this look relatively easy, taking on the young Frontenacs.

Niagra in 7
While the Generals have much better depth, Strome and Ritchie I think will be able to take over the series when it's all said and done.

Brampton in 6
Battalion are quite a bit better, but neither look that great.
Completely right about London. Right about Plymouth, though I didn't think they'd win so easily. Wrong about the Greyhounds, but it was quite close. Completely right about Kitchener. Completely right about Belleville. Right about Barrie. Very wrong about Niagra, wrong about Brampton, but the games were close.
Overall: 5/8

Round 2:

London in 6
Gibson will make this tough, but Kitchener hasn't been able to put it together this year and Knights are the best team in my opinion.

Plymouth in 5
After demolishing Sarnia(who had a top offensive d-man, top goal scorer and the top player in assists), the Whalers are looking great. Owen Sound are a good team, but Plymouth are just that good!

Belleville in 4
Maybe struggled a bit against Mississauga who weren't exactly a tough opponent, but Sudbury are one of the worst teams here and were lucky to play another weak team in round 1. Should be an easy series for the Bulls.

Barrie in 7
Tough decision here, but I think the Colts goaltending puts them over. Oshawa's depth vs the star power of Barrie, should be one of the most exciting series!

spfan is offline   Reply With Quote