View Single Post
Old
04-01-2013, 11:19 PM
S Bah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by That View Post
The Bulldogs should be fun to watch now with Vail already there and Archambault, Hudon and Collberg all their way. Any ideas what the lines might be? Last game the lines were something along the lines of:

Belzile-Tenute-Holland
Bournival-Nokelainen-Dumont
Quailer-Vail-Leblanc
Stortini-Ouellet-Hagel

It's getting pretty crowded up front. Ouellet was released from his PTO, but there's still Chaput and Lefebvre who were scratched. I can't see us releasing Belzile as he's been very good, so that's essentially one roster spot left. I'd like to see Stortini or Hagel scratched, but I have my doubts that will happen.
Chaput is out indefinitely from a concussion,suffered March 27th.Hudon plays C/LW so Hudon centering Archambault and Collberg that has PP unit written all over it.Noke on 4th line duty again,Vail's line stays as is and Bournival back centering the first line and all's well.If Bozon and Pribyl show then they form a line with Belzile and Hagel and Storts sit out.Perfect four lines with talent to burn,they just need Deitz and Thrower to play while waiting for the Memorial Cup,oh yeah they can't.Send Beaulieu back.

Last edited by S Bah: 04-02-2013 at 01:42 AM.