View Single Post
Old
04-01-2013, 11:25 PM
LittleKev6D9
Unregistered User

vCash: 500
Just got home from the game so I'm gonna toss in my take (sorry if this is repetitive of what people have been saying)

Derek Stepan was the best Rangers forward tonight. I know Cally had 4 points, got 1st star and the Broadway Hat, but all of the little plays Step made outweighed any additional points Cally had on him. Stepan was better in the neutral zone, cycling the puck and he made some gorgeous passes.

I noticed McD was out of position a few too many times, but man can this guy skate. No matter when he was out of position he made up for it in 3-4 strides. It was incredible. I always knew had good his skating was, but this is the closest I have been to the action since he's been apart of the team and I was amazed.

While I'm happy the Rangers picked up 2 big points, it was not a reassuring win for me. Stepan, Nash and Cally scored. Great. I know those guys are good. I want to see some depth scoring. Someone else needs to score besides those 3 and Hagelin.

P.S. I met Adam Graves tonight. I was like a giddy little school girl around him. He was so down to earth and such a nice guy. Took a pic with him. It was awesome. Totally reconfirmed why I loved him growing up.

LittleKev6D9 is offline   Reply With Quote