View Single Post
Old
04-02-2013, 01:38 AM
BergyWho37

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhalerTurnedBruin55 View Post
At this point you are arguing semantics and using strange winky faces in your response.

Bluechip prospects are extremely high end picks, and usually only apply to a handful of prospects in the league at a time.

Just so I know what you think, how many other B's prospects are Bluechippers in your book?

Koko is far from garbarge, but as you also said he's expendable for the right players in return. If you want to call him a bluechip prospect, go ahead. It makes you happy. It makes you add different smilie faces to each post. Whatever. But do yourself a favor and google "What is a bluechip prospect" (actually I did it for you), and see what it says.

My point still is people seem to throw around terms "bluechip" and "Franchise" player like every team has them in spades. It doesn't lessen the value or quality of the player not calling him a bluechip prospect. It really boils down to semantics, and this conversation is silly at this point. We agree to the fact that neither of us would move Koko for a less than adequate return. But he is NOT a blue chip prospect by the pure definition of it.
I still stand behind what I said this doesn't tell me he isn't .... Your telling me he isn't

There close to automatics doesn't say they always are doesn't even say how good they become ?
Is Koko a highly touted blue chip No .. never once compared him to Hall or Seguin

you've been saying blue chips is used loosely ... this is your argument and that's fine maybe it is ..

I'd say lots of teams could argue there higher end prospect ... could or should be a blue chip ..this is why you haven't said any names...

BergyWho37 is offline   Reply With Quote