View Single Post
Old
04-02-2013, 02:54 AM
Emperoreddy
King of Pirates

vCash: 500
Give Zajac credit for trying to warrior his way through the flu tonight. The few times he was out there he was noticable in a good way. One positive of late is the return of the good Zajac and we need that for sure.

I don't even know what Clarkson needs, he just is making terrible descisions out there.

Also the 1st period combined with the Florida games has have been the worst defense this team has played all year. Just horrendous. The merry-go-round needs to stop, it should of stopped weeks ago. If possible one of the D-men need to go, Tally or Volch preferablly, but open to Harold or Zids too. If Pete really is going to play Harrold as much as he is, then having him and Zids is redundant so one is expendable. Tally has always been the most expendable while seemingly being moveable (seemingly, see what the market looks like now because it didn't seem to be there a week ago). Volch I still think is unmovable, no one is going to want him and his contract and for good reason.

It was clear tonight Zubs was rushed back. He needed this week to practice with the team. He was rusty and not ready for game speed yet. I get why they did it (kind of a low-risk panic move), but that didn't work.

We do miss Kovy something fierce. Guy is the engine of this team, other guys live off his energy. We haven't won a game without him yet correct? Injuries are never a good excuse but we keep losing key guys at the worst times.

Also no excues left, Larrson should not sit another game this year. Same with Fayne. Harrold, Tally, and Volch can share pressbox duties. No more putting some of our best defenders in the box.