View Single Post
Old
04-02-2013, 05:02 AM
Justinov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingNuck View Post
Well I hope im wrong, but I don't think he is ready to shine yet.. And that is what many couch fans in Vancouver want and expect.. You guys need to understand the pressure on the players in this city.. Im just scared that if he does not put up good numbers or strong 2 way play in this little stint of his, then yeah he will most certainly get scorched by the lesser fan.

And yes, it is now confirmed that Jensen will be playing with the Sedins..

Don't get me wrong im stocked to see him, I have friends from Canada over at the moment, so we are going to watch the game tonight..

Hope for the best, expect the worst...
Nicklas Jensen got his debut with 17 min and -1. So still an open question whether it was good or bad for him. So what do you and your canadian friends think?? Vancouver pressure is probably the classical black or white attitude. Saviour or rubbish, all decided within 1-2 matches. He had slack the first match to get used to it.......now fans wants results - right??
Where the Sedins-Jensen forward line failed to produce, Jannik Hansen got 2 assists, but Vancouver lost nonetheless 2-3 to San Jose.
Lars Ellers has hit a slump in his point production but Montreal keeps winning. 4-1 over Carolina.
NY-Islanders are still in the playoff race with a 3-1 win over New Jersey. 1'st star and two assists from Frans Nielsen.
Philip Larsen was -1 again and Dallas lost 0-4 to Anaheim. Playoff seems to disappear in the horizon.

Zuccarello was back in NY-Rangers and got an assist and +1 in their 4-2 win over Winnipeg. So we will have norwegians to fight with in the NHL now as well. NYI vs NYR (Nielsen-Zuccarello) for 8'th spot in playoff
Rumour has it that also Tollefsen will play for Nashville next season or at least after Färjestad has finished the playoff in SEL.