View Single Post
Old
04-02-2013, 09:32 AM
Coolburn

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy8920 View Post
Not being a prune, but what really else is left to buy?

Fleischmann is the only thing that may garner a bit of interest; same with Goc. Doubt they are any where near pricey.

Anything valuable under 25 shouldn't even be considered. It is really too bad that Versteeg, Weiss and Jovanovski went down.
Nothing wrong with what you're saying cause its true. None of the young guys are gonna be available, no one really wants any of the older players and there's not a huge market for the guys that may be available. Thats why the Panthers most likely wont be big sellers even where they are in the standings. They move one or 2 guys in minor moves but I dont even think Fleischmann is really available unless a team really overpays. I say they do nothing.

If all those guys didnt go down (or playing with) injuries, who knows where the Panthers would be right now and maybe they would've been buyers. All 3 guys were injured to start the season and shouldnt even have been trying to play. If anyone wants to take guys like Upshall or Kuba off our hands, I wouldnt mind seeing them traded

Coolburn is offline   Reply With Quote