View Single Post
Old
04-02-2013, 09:43 AM
Zetterberg4Captain

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by datsykiandeke View Post
Judging by Hollands past few season I honestly only expect one decent move if any at all. So let me ask you guys what do you think our "biggest" need is. Would you go all out or at least make a huge pitch for a legit goal scorer or legit defenseman. I personally think our defense still needs a lot of work and is part of the reason why we almost can barely win against teams like Colorado and how we got spanked by Chicago. Too many goals are scored because of defensive breakdowns and just sloppy overall defensive play. Dumb passes up the middle not clearing bodies infront of the net. I mean we could go out and get a legit forward but I still think the number of goals that get scored on us would outweigh said players production. Just my two cents though.
i dont forsee holland making any significant trades for any impactful player(under 30 who meets his top pairing dman and/or top line forward stated desire)

most likely we will trade ian white for a 2nd rd pick and call it a day, claim the prices were too high as we have seen and state we will wait till July 1st to really make our move