Old
04-02-2013, 10:56 AM
bsl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
really?

They only touched 1 prospect (Morrow) that's it

Shero was bale to hang on to Pouliot, Harrington, Maatta, Dumoulin, Bennett, Despres. He gave up picks yes but you never know how they turn out and he was in a position to do so after having 2 1st last year with the Staal trade

I think he has done a hell of a job in Pittsburgh(Shero)
Yeah Shero's done fine. I never said he did not.

Shero went for it, and he's right to do so.

The draft picks WILL be missed.

But you think that after they do this, they'll be a powerhouse the next 7-10 years? Think again. Let's see them draft another ****ing Lemieux, or Crosby. Good ****ing luck.

I expect, anticipate and will immensely enjoy Pittsburgh's coming decline. They deserve it.

I also hope they lose the franchise when it comes. And it will come.

They start losing again, watch the 'fans' melt away. They almost went bankrupt before drafting Crosby, the saviour. That's how much fans there really love hockey, like: not.

That's how much I hate them. Except for the Seals, who were owned by an idiot millionaire, Pittsburgh has been the worst 67 expansion team on average the last 46 years by far.

A Pox on them, and a Pox on their fair weather fans. They tanked for Mario, and they tanked for Crosby. They represent everything I hate about Bettman's NHL. I hate them way more than Laffs, and Bruins. Way more.