View Single Post
04-02-2013, 10:40 AM
vCash: 500
Fluffy surprisingly the Spits did not lead the league in SHG allowed. That title belongs to Ottawa who gave up 20 SHG this year. I have no clue how that is possible but the 67s did it.

Windsor gave up 10 which is in a tie for 3rd. Surprisingly the Knights gave up 9, Sarnia 8, Soo 10, Plymouth 6. Mississauga gave up the fewest with 2. Overall with your post I completely agree, the fundamentals are clearly lacking whether it's connecting on passes or what about players using the boards to get the puck out of the zone instead of center ice? Some of those players have very low hockey iq. The more the off season stretches out I think everybody is starting to realize how poor this team is. For the people that thought Windsor might have had a chance against London. How did Saginaw fare? Windsor wasn't even really close to Saginaw and they got blown away in 4. Maybe Rychel is serious about changes but until that time it's just talk and the front office is on the gravy train, no pressure to put a winning product on the ice and still watching 5000 fans come out to every home game. Well at least 5000 tickets sold, we all know there weren't 5000+ fans walking through those doors every game.