View Single Post
Old
04-02-2013, 11:04 AM
theIceWookie
#LeafHysteriaAlert

vCash: 500
Kipper is the final one of the big three. At this point I think he'll probably move. Not for more than a 2nd but still something decent. At least we might replace out own 2nd.

I wonder if anyone else moves. I doubt Hudler/Wideman move so soon after signing. Giordano seems like a guy they would want to keep. Glencross too probably although he could command a huge price with what he brings for only 2.55 a year.

Does Tanguay move now that his buddy Iggy is gone? Or keep him for his veteran experience? I think he'll probably stay. He's signed for a pretty good deal and isn't too old yet to really be an anchor to the team.

I think the tree most likely players to move after Kipper are Comeau and Bachuk as depth options for a team, Stajan for a team looking for a decent center once the main centers are off the market.

And then Cammalleri. He could be intriguing to teams. His offense could be a big help to a team like Columbus (who might be willing to move one of their firsts for him...) but the contract might be an issue. If Calgary is willing to take some of salary back, they could get a decent price for him.

Having 4 first rounders would be awesome.

Last edited by spiny norman: 04-03-2013 at 10:55 AM. Reason: qdp
theIceWookie is offline   Reply With Quote