View Single Post
Old
04-02-2013, 11:58 AM
DEVILS ALL THE WAY*
Yes, I'm a hypocrite

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KovyLove View Post
I don't know that "he" needs help per se, the team needs help. There just isn't any skill on this team.

I believe scoring cascades: When you have a good 1st line it opens room for subsequent lines and scoring comes. But this team is disjointed and you have a situation were literally if 2 or 3 players aren't putting the puck in the net the team has no chance most nights...That is not a formula for success.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
The Sharks' pieces are not major parts of their team. I don't think people understand the difference. Trading Tallinder is not the same thing as trading Clarkson.
One thing I would love is for Lou to give us a reason, just one reason, why we are still rolling with 8 blueliners, 24 hours before the trade window closes. If chumps like Regehr and Murray are bringing back 2nd's, why the **** aren't we moving one of our guys to add some picks we gave away in the trades we've made so far?

As for Clarkson, I'd move him if the return would be worth while. David is a solid complementary player and we should pay him like one, not like a top line forward. The fact that we lost so many players via free agency has me nervous cause Lou might overpay to keep our guys on board, ala Salvador and to a extent, Zajac.