View Single Post
Old
12-27-2003, 04:59 AM
Liquidrage*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by meehan
So I guess now we all have to add Sheldon Souray and Shean Donovan to our lists, I mean, they are two of the best RIGHT NOW players.

Modano will turn the corner and Stevens will be a rock come playoff time; you can write it down, take it to the bank, whatever cliche you want.
DUH!

Did I give any objective criteria? No. I said people will base it off of whatever they feel is the right criteria to do so. Don't give me your idiotic saracastic prattle for a reply based on what I said when what I said doesn't warrant any.

I wouldn't be surprised if Modano did turn the corner. Steven's I don't think he will but you can think what you want obviously. Regardless, neither has played well this year, and I wouldn't put either in the Top 10 at thier respective positions. For the record, my criteria doesn't just look at this years play, but would count their play this year more heavily then any year past, and thats just common sense.

As for your two examples. Donovan doesn't belong, even based on play this year. And neither does Souray even though he's having a good year.