View Single Post
Old
12-27-2003, 05:09 AM
meehan

vCash: 50
Send a message via ICQ to meehan Send a message via AIM to meehan Send a message via MSN to meehan Send a message via Yahoo to meehan Send a message via Skype™ to meehan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidrage
DUH!

Did I give any objective criteria? No. I said people will base it off of whatever they feel is the right criteria to do so. Don't give me your idiotic saracastic prattle for a reply based on what I said when what I said doesn't warrant any.

I wouldn't be surprised if Modano did turn the corner. Steven's I don't think he will but you can think what you want obviously. Regardless, neither has played well this year, and I wouldn't put either in the Top 10 at thier respective positions. For the record, my criteria doesn't just look at this years play, but would count their play this year more heavily then any year past, and thats just common sense.

As for your two examples. Donovan doesn't belong, even based on play this year. And neither does Souray even though he's having a good year.
You're all talk(and bad spelling/grammer). Why don't you actually make a list instead of telling us about your "criteria". And personally, I put little stock in what has happened so far this year as everyone knows the games pick up in intensity after Christmas and that's when great players step up.