Thread: Proposal: Rangers | Wings
View Single Post
04-02-2013, 01:20 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Section32 View Post
I know he still has a big payday coming next year, but how has Gaborik lost so much respect in the league? Is it just that he plays for the Rangers and people love to troll?

I know he has had a pretty bad year-(his job is scoring goals), but poor puck luck, switching sides, constantly up and down the lineup...this guy is still one of the best scoring wingers in the game. Even though he isn't scoring. you hold your breath when he gets the puck...

He is also one of those, great year, lesser year in theory, next year, which is also a "tryout" for his next contract, you would think he would be very good.

Not saying anything bad about the Wing's proposals, I just think the Rangers should be able to pull a 1st and a decent prospect IF they trade him.

I also think that if he does go, it will be for a veteran player that can help now. It wasn't that long ago when the Rangers were viewed as a decent team that could make a run in the playoffs...
But you did get a decent prospect

Nyquist is imo as close as you can be to being considered a blue chipper without actually being one, he's in the 2nd or 3rd tier of forward prospects and he will be at least a 50-60 point guy in his prime. Watching him he does great things with the puck, he does try to do a bit to much by himself, but I expect great things from him next year.

DatsyukToZetterberg is offline   Reply With Quote