View Single Post
Old
04-02-2013, 03:32 PM
NHL Fanatic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottomatic View Post
So we acquired #47 overall this year, for #39 overall next year and a 2016 5th rounder?

I don't think we have to worry about 2014 second rounders, because we'll likely get a whackload of them when we move Kerby, Vail, Sieloff, Koekkoek come the opening off the off-season, or at the very latest by the trade deadline in January 2014.

I would have held on to it to see if there was any defected first rounders this year though - offering up a couple seconds, if not all three, might have got us a first rounder out of this year yet. Then again, we could trade one of our aforementioned assets for a 2013 first rounder come the window in January just the same.

We're not going to get the hosting gig. I'd bet my house on it. The Ben Johnson charge ended any faint hope me might have had. His court case would be coming up right around the Memorial Cup for crying out loud - what if he is found guilty? An active Spitfire is yanked from the line-up of the Memorial Cup host team and jailed for ****** two girls? Talk about disastrous PR.
Will Warren really trade his son, it's an obvious move for team needs. But does he really do it.