View Single Post
Old
04-02-2013, 04:46 PM
BramptonFan09

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightSpit View Post
Otters fan, you mean an import stud like Kuleshove, KHL # 1, wow, like 4 assist in 50 games, please make an offer to send him to the Knights, we need people to work in our concession stands. You see the Knights rarely get burned on import picks, because they actaully have their scouts board a plane and go see a player in person. The Knights do not scout by hear say, or via you tube. In every O team it all comes down to scouting. You guys have over the last 3 years one of the worst records in the O, yet amazingly peopel still fill your building, well pay those people back buy putting some of the profits into real scouting and watch the difference.
Aha you amuse me! Otters scouting has been bad but the only reason the knights get good players is because the best euros say ' they aren't going to come to chl' or max domi's commitment to michigan wolverines, what a joke that was! Michigan hockey team should change their name to 'Michigan Knights' Kudos to kingston calling his bluff! Scott harrington drafted late in ohl 1st round because he commited to ncaa. An NCAA commitment for highend prospects these days ussually means I'm commited to the Knights. Its called rigging the draft! The hunter special! I don't blame the best players for wanting to go there because it is the best CHL franchise in the world. Its not the scouting when it comes to euros and MM AAA's best its the organization. The player has most of the power which is sad. It should be an honor to go anywhere and help build a team. Politics dominates this league which is sad.