View Single Post
Old
04-02-2013, 06:04 PM
tyratoku

vCash: 500
I changed my major today. From Air Traffic Control to Human Resources Management. It's not official, but I set up an appointment with an adviser and I am talking to them toward the end of the month. My mom has done HRM for the last 20 years and loves it, I mentored under one of her old bosses my senior year for a semester and exchanged emails with him and followed him around for a day and I really enjoyed it, and really I think it's a good decision. ATC was just...I am not interested in it at all past the money. It was as simple as that for me, and I don't want to deal with all that ****ing stress. Ugh.

Also, had my first practice with the "B" team. I don't want to badmouth anybody, but holy **** there are only 3-4 guys on offense that know how to actually score and cycle the ball. We have like 5-6 guys that it's their first time ever playing. Our goalie can't stop a ball. Our defense is decent, with a handful of guys from some big cities schools and they have some skill, but wow. Can't win games if you can't score goals.