View Single Post
Old
04-02-2013, 06:47 PM
bootsgaudet

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DucksTalk View Post
You're the only homer. You think Goc is a #2 center. You'd trade Sbisa for a rental. Want me to keep going?

Do you remember our deadline additions when we won the cup?

Murray wants to improve the team, but he's not going to overpay.
i'm the homer? my reconmandations have been dealing draft picks and smith pelly if the deal is right...

and do you remeber our deals we did before hand , we didnt need to worry about the deadline...

Our defence is not as good,

we had 4 complete lines .... 1c in macdonald 2c in getzlaf 3 c in pahlsson 4c marchant was it ?

2006 - 2007 was magical, this team shows the same characteristics in player types ...

however we need a 2c... regardless... its self evident.

if the deadline goes by tommrow and BM has done nothing, or at least offers up an explanation as to why he did nothing (understandable if the market wasn't there for us... but the man should just get bold and kick some tires try some things out)

why waste a season..... it makes no sense..]

and with those teams adding players, as you saw last year a 7 game series dosen't matter what seed your in, this is going to be the most up in the air playoffs in the west in a long time.

Tell me why we shouldn't add, every other team has or is looking to... id take picks from this draft for somthing more reliable at the 2c... or the top 4 d ,

if we dont, its mystifying, every team who has a shot is bulking up... we need to at least bring in somthing that will help us

bootsgaudet is offline   Reply With Quote