View Single Post
04-02-2013, 08:03 PM
Eddie Shack
The doctor is in!
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by bootsgaudet View Post
i don't not believe in our guys, i don't want to see a quick playoff exit because we didn't add something half decent for a low to medium price.

This type of thinking is hardly worthy of a picture of leading sheep of a cliff... Mike fisher for whoever said that, is the next best thing we should shop for, would love for him to be on the team, awnser to our 2c issue.

im not panicking, i just pray Murray makes a move to keep us in line with these other teams, all our success hinges on Fasth or HIller playing big, because they keep us in the games we shouldn't win , yet both have their up and downs.
First of all, they're lemmings. Secondly, your whole argument has been, we have to do something because other teams did something. If that isn't a lemming approach to building a team I don't know what is. Look at all your posts. You've offered to trade pretty much anybody for anybody as long as we do a deal so we "stay competitive". You absolutely just want to do something because other people are doing it.

Take a deep breath and realize the team won't turn to **** if we make no more moves.

Eddie Shack is offline   Reply With Quote