View Single Post
Old
04-02-2013, 09:19 PM
bootsgaudet

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Shack View Post
First of all, they're lemmings. Secondly, your whole argument has been, we have to do something because other teams did something. If that isn't a lemming approach to building a team I don't know what is. Look at all your posts. You've offered to trade pretty much anybody for anybody as long as we do a deal so we "stay competitive". You absolutely just want to do something because other people are doing it.

Take a deep breath and realize the team won't turn to **** if we make no more moves.
My argument has been that we need to add something to stay competitive however not change significant face with what we've had success around so far. BUt yes, the ducks should feel more compelled to add somthing seeing as everyone else around them is adding pieces on the Forewards and defence.

If you knew a storm was coming, you'd most likely stock up on supplies and fuel, not just decide to ride it out with only what you already have. better save than sorry, without going overboard, always good to be modesly prepared to ride out the long haul.

I also

I tossed sbisa's name out there once...

other than that

stuck to the picks and smith pelly.

And if we do indeed target a defender rather than a 2c, which is a need, Somthing would have to be done with Allen/Lydman/Lovejoy thats just a given.

I dont get how i'm panicking.. i just dont want to see this season laid to waste over somthing as a mid level trade to fill a need in our roter.

We may have a window, but that's not for sure thing in the next three years.

Look at how

SJS, van's, nashville's windows turned out.... in nothing.... best foot forward whenever we can, as long as its at a reasonable price

bootsgaudet is offline   Reply With Quote