View Single Post
Old
12-27-2003, 08:10 AM
Oilers Hockey

vCash: 500
Thanks! I basically made this decision a couple days ago. And rent for a two-bedroom apartment is only $350? Wow! A two bedroom here at the cheapest is usually always $650 or more. All I need is a one-bedroom, I'm 21 and maybe I'll go back to college, so I'm not looking for a house, no way. I sure won't miss this frigid Edmonton weather either. It's a great city though.

In Edmonton our "rough" neighborhood is around the Coliseum. So in Montreal the rough part of town is Laval? I'll be sure to avoid that; thanks.

Moving to the west side of Montreal sounds okay, I really don't mind if I don't live in the "cool" party neighborhoods. Just moving to a new exciting city is satisfying enough. I decided to pack up and leave in the week after Canada day.

As for the political situation, I've always been a very political guy unil the whole Unite the Right thing, and I'm pretty disgusted with Canadian politics in general, so I just don't care anymore. besides, it will be neat to experience a whole different political outlook than Alberta's.

I just can't wait.

Oh, and do I have to hate Boston? They're my favorite American team; sorry lol.