View Single Post
Old
04-02-2013, 08:27 PM
Dr Gonzo
#1 Jan Bulis Fan

vCash: 500
Habs fan here, I'm glad we acquired Drewiske. Not only do I own him in my FHL sim league (along with Voynov, Kopitar, Williams, Brown & Clifford), but I think he's done an admirable job whenever the occasion arose in LA.

We need a solid #6 right now, and DD44 can definitely fill that hole. He'll finally get a little bit more ice time, and I think he deserves it. I'm actually surprised he only went for a 5th, but I guess with the addition of Regehr and his pending UFA status, the Kings had no reason to keep him.

It's rare that you see a player get traded and 95% of the reaction from his former team's fans is "Best of luck". He should be a good addition to the locker room right? We have decent chemistry going on right now, and I am sure Bergevin wanted a player that wouldn't disrupt it.

Plus I think he can play on our 2nd PK unit. We've been pushing Markov a little much lately.

Anyways, just wanted to pop by and read your thoughts on Drewiske and share mine. Good luck for the rest of the year, LA is my pick to come out of the West. Cheers.

Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote