View Single Post
Old
04-02-2013, 09:28 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
People tend to harp on the Kings for letting players go who end up enjoying success elsewhere, but we should look at it this way: it's a credit to the scouts and the work they put in that they discovered these players who went on to prove that they could succeed at the NHL level. Gives me more faith in the scouts and the decisions they make.
That is exactly the way I see it too.

Our cast offs are not only playing in the NHL but doing really well for their new teams. We went with Muzzin and Hickey got his chance with the Isles and they love him. Last I looked he was +5 and had 3 points. Pretty good numbers considering the team he plays for. I think he has been a steady influence for them. A solid NHL dman and I wish him all the best.

I catch heck from some for the praise that I put on allot of our prospects but it is deserved, especially when the players that we pass on go on to have solid impacts on their new teams.

Futa and co do such a great job.

On the Pens game Murray just got cleanly outskated by Hecht. Hecht just skated right around him and if it weren't for Niskenen Hecht would have been in all alone.

Murray is so slow.